1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Where is JBrooks?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Bruce Specht, Aug 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

I say we start a petiton and start collecting signatures to have a COmon Sense party, on the ticket, JBrooks, Tron, Bulge. Once in motion will set the cabinet up.

2. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Maybe he is trading in a clunker? LOL!!

Maybe this email could be his part of his platform, from an email I received today and has probably been posted before. I love this!!!

More Food For Thought!

Think about this:
    1. Cows
    2. The Constitution
    3. The Ten Commandments

COWS

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it amazing
    That during the mad cow epidemic our government could track
    a single cow, born in Canada almost three years ago, right
    To the stall where she slept in the state of Washington ?
    And, they tracked her calves to their stalls. But they are
    Unable to locate 11 million illegal aliens wandering around
    Our country. Maybe we should give each of them a cow..

THE CONSTITUTION

They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for
    Iraq .... Why don't we just give them ours? It was
    Written by a lot of really smart guys, it has worked for
    Over 200 years, and we're not using it anymore.

THE 10 COMMANDMENTS

The real reason that we can't have the Ten
    Commandments posted in a courthouse or Congress is this --
    You cannot post 'Thou Shalt Not Steal' 'Thou
    Shalt Not Commit Adultery' and 'Thou Shall Not
    Lie' in a building full of lawyers, judges and
    Politicians .... It creates a hostile work environment.

John E.

3. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Wasn't he on jury duty?

"William Jefferson verdict: Guilty on 11 of 16 counts

by Jonathan Tilove and Bruce Alpert, The Times-Picayune
    Wednesday August 05, 2009, 4:28 PM

MICHAEL DEMOCKER

Former Rep. William Jefferson convicted today.ALEXANDRIA, VA. - Former Democratic Congressman William Jefferson was found guilty of 11 of 16 corruption charges today by a federal jury. The jury of eight women and four men returned a guilty verdict following five days of deliberation.

In the 16-count indictment, Jefferson was charged with soliciting bribes and other crimes for a series of schemes in which he helped American businesses broker deals in West African in exchange for payments or financial considerations to companies controlled by members of his family, including his brother Mose, his wife, Andrea, their five daughters and a son-in-law.

Jefferson, 62, who represented the New Orleans-based 2nd Congressional District for nine terms, will now face sentencing by Judge T.S. Ellis III, who earlier meted out stiff sentences for lesser figures in the case. According to the U.S. attorney's office, Jefferson faced 235 years in prison if convicted on all counts, and will still face substantial prison time.

The verdict comes four years after the Aug. 3, 2005 raids of Jefferson's homes in New Orleans and Washington, D.C., in which the FBI found $90,000 in cash hidden in the freezer of his D.C. home, money the government said Jefferson was going to deliver as a bribe to Atiku Abubakar, then vice president of Nigeria, to gain his help with a telecommunications deal in Nigeria being pursued by Lori Mody, a Northern Virginia businesswoman.

The money was the lion's share of $100,000 in FBI cash that the congressman was videotaped receiving packed in a briefcase days earlier in a suburban Virginia parking lot from Mody, who, beginning in March of 2005, had become a cooperating witness for the FBI, secretly taping her conversations with Jefferson."

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Perhaps he was out purchasing farmland and was successful... Yah-ah!

5. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

I suspect foul play.

And I suspect Tron's cat was involved.

6. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

likes-to-shoot

"Why would anyone care? He was kicked off as JBrooks and came back as Trab and then I suspect he got the boot again."

likes I think there is something in that theory that is flawed.

http://www.trapshooters.com/noframes/cfpages/message.cfm?messageid=361676

This is the link to JBrooks last post May 7, 2009

http://www.trapshooters.com/noframes/cfpages/message.cfm?messageid=345922

This is the link to Trab's first post April 15, 2009 As I count Trap was here 22 days before JBrooks left. Would seem to me to be rather difficult to hold two identities at the same time as David worked pretty hard a while back to fix that problem.

Just thought I would mention that and also add this.

http://www.trapshooters.com/noframes/cfpages/thread.cfm?threadid=185831

This is a thread that they both posted on!!!!!!!!

Bob Lawless

7. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

likes-to-shoot

Well Bill here's a thought for you I have three computers in my home and two humans.

Two of my computer have two user accounts each and each user account has it own email accounts and user names. The other computer has just one user account.

I don't pretend to be savy enough to know if and account on each user could get a sign on for this site and have never cared enough to try. Each user account has a password and couldn't get into my wife's account if I wanted to. They tell me it is easy to circumvent a password if that is true I have no idea as I said I am not that computer savy.

It does however make for a lot of speculation on all type of scenarios. One thing is for sure Jbrooks isn't here to defend himself and whether you like him or not he still deserves the benefit of the doubt.

Bob Lawless

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.