1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Where is "HERMIN'S" Support ????

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by John Galt, Dec 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Where is

Herman is not a "real" black man because all real black people are required to be members of the Democratic Party.

2. ctreay

ctreay Member

Where is

It is pretty evident that Cain has somebodys panties in a knot. What I would like to know is weather it was the DNC or his fellow canditates that were digging up the dirt. I am sure that those accusers did not come forth without a huge ammount of cash behind them.

ctreay

3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Where is

Don't be a dirtbag and you don't have to worry about who's digging the dirt.

BTW, if Gingrich had followed that advice, he'd be our next President. But he just had to bang the help.

-Gary

4. Bvr Tail

Bvr Tail Well-Known Member

Where is

I listened to his speeches, and believe he had some merit, but why keep asking for donations when you are wasting campaign money on a bus-sized picture of himself, and wearing clothes and hats that do not fit the part?

Who knows what could have been?

Danny

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Where is

Cains supporters have all been screwed by him one way or the other, now there is just him and his wife (?) maybe ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Where is

Funny how Cain was automatically assumed guilty by the media without any hard evidence, whereas they totally chose to ignore all allegations against John Edwards and it took a tabloid to break the story.

7. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Where is

Brian,
    Lest not forget Slick Willie and the women he Raped!! Remember how the media treated the victims called them trailer trash etc..

8. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Where is

In his jock strap!

9. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Where is

If he was assumed guilty by the media, he must then have been assumed guilty by his Republican backers. Why would he go from the lead in the polls, to the bottom, if his backers did not beleive the same?

If it is the media's fault, why are the Republicans listening to that media outlet, and not Rush, or Coulter. They surely have had to feel the same way, and had to continue support for Cain didn't they. Why would the Republican followers believe the liberal media, and why would they care? Jon

10. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Where is

GWP says he's guilty so it must be true.

11. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Where is

Herman was my man!!!

Dunno now what I'm gonna do with 10,000 "HONKIES FOR HERMAN", and equal amount of "CRACKERS FOR CAIN" bumper stickers. Guess I'll just save em and stick em over all the "O'bimbo" stickers that I see.

Hell, I was planning ahead and got let down, darn his hide.

12. i_shoot

i_shoot Member

Where is

Mitt Romney campaign leaked the latest info about Herman. I heard Jamie Dupree tell it on Neal Boortz radio show last week.

i_shoot

13. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Where is

It's all the Liberal Media's fault!

blade819

14. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Where is

Surely, a candidate could survive 2 or 3 past indiscretions. While I liked what Cain had to say, and don't care about politicians' morals, (primarily because they have none) I have think that more skeletons were going to fall out of Cain's closet in the future. I presume that is the real reason for Cain backing out.

John

P.S. You've got to love a presidential candidate who can wear a pimp hat with style and charisma.

15. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Where is

very prejudicial statement only the dumb or the young are required to be Dumbocrats.
    Joe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.