1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Where is GRAMMIE

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Frank C, Sep 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

Where is he now that we need to hear from him??!!??! FC

2. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

He is most likly sitting back and laughing at the dumb a$$es that wouldn't listen to him. He told us this crap was coming.

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

Damn straight i'm laughing at you asshats,,,!!!,,,I told you eight years ago,,,the next President would be dark skinned,,,because the New World Order needs it that way,,,!!!,,,to sell their "franchise",,,to the muddy-brown-and-stupid stewpot America has become!!!,,,!!!,,,but you wouldn't listen,,,too busy watching American Idol,,,and Friday Night Football,,,watching your sleazy high school cheerleaders showing off their underpants,,,you had your priorities straight,,,you were busy looking for camel toes,,,while the sumbeeoches in DC stole your birthright out from under you,,,one Bailout at a time,,,!!!,,,!!!,,,one hand washes the other,,,,but you will learn,,,when you see the Mexican drug gangs driving up your street,,,and shooting your pets in your yard,,,for food,,,and raping your daughters,,,then it will be too late,,,and you thought all they wanted was a chance to nail shingles on your roof???,,,!!!,,,you thought statues of Jesus being desecrated was the real problem,,,while your government fought wars of aggression overseas,,,Conquest!!!,,,was the name of the game, ladies!!!,,,!!!,,,Never-ending War,,,then as now,,,you have your CRUSADES,,,and the industries they support,,,George Dubyah says "Mission Accomplished!!!",,,Halliburton couldn't have said it better,,,if they had their hand up his rectum moving his lips,,,!!!,,,and,,,it continues while Obama is President,,,!!!,,,meet the New Boss,,,same as the Old Boss,,,You have forgotten your HISTORY,,,but you will re-learn it,,,as we are doomed to repeat it,,,!!!,,,so go get your lottery tickets,,,and your .99 cent cheeseburgers,,,and your six-pack,,,and you SIT THERE like the stupid Americans you are,,,!!!,,,and gripe about whether there will be an NFL strike next season!!!,,,!!!,,,meanwhile,,,the raggies build their Mosque at ground Zero,,,and Bloomberg says,,,Super-size it,,,!!!!!!!,,,they're on the same team,,,they worship MONEY,,,and anybody who has it,,,and make no mistake,,,the A-rabs have YOUR MONEY,,,!!!,,,The jewish bankers on Wall St. knew this was going to happen,,,100 years ago,,,like they planned it!!!,,,!!!,,,E. Pluribus Unum,,,we could have kept our money away from the arabs,,,we had the technology to run a car on air and be energy self-sufficient,,,!!!,,,but it was kept away from you by your Masters,,,locked away in the same secret sound-stage in Area 51,,,where the Moon landing was "orchestrated" for your ignorant, hungry, dreaming eyes,,,but did you listen to me,,,no,,,you don't know the half of it,,,but you will learn,,,where's the Tylenol,,,

aka grammie

4. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

I was going to ask where the?????????????????? were but then I remembered grammie never ask a question. He was pretty positive.

Ajax

5. cnsane

cnsane Member

I miss John's politically incorrect prognostications. Damned shame he's not around to rub some of their faces in it like yappy little dogs that have $h!+ the carpet.

6. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Not bad Buzz. I hope he's lurking out there, looking in to see how much he's missed.

7. shelly

shelly TS Member

Perhaps he was reincarnated.

8. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Anybody have any quotes?

9. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Who will be left shooting when shells are $10 a box !!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. crusha

crusha TS Member

"The U.S. Military will never take the city of Baghdad."

"I can tell what condition a man is in by examining his feces."

...can the assembled fans think of others?

11. ASEinAZ

ASEinAZ TS Member

I'll never forget the one about centerpunching gallon milk jugs with his bow at 100 yards. Or rappelling upside down from a helicopter with an M16 tucked under each arm!!!!,,,!!!

Of course the feces inspection was an instant classic!

12. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Grammie, (John) is sitting back watching the FOOLs make fools of themself ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

13. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

WPT, hope he don't choke!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.