1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Where is DRHUNER???

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by CalvinMD, Dec 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Just wondering where you've gotten to Tony...or if anyone else knows how hes making out since moving from Md. to his new palace near Elysburg...we miss ya buddy..Where and how are you??

2. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

Hey Calvin I am backkkkkkkkkk !!!! Glad to hear from you, I have been in PA now for two years and just sold My Home in MD last week ( 12/15/2011 ) I really do miss the MD winter leagues, We do shoot a winter league here but it runs 26 weeks and is designed only to keep the clubs solvent, most of the smaller clubs don't have handicap yardages so the league shooting consist of 50 16's only and the only weekly money is a $1.00 lewis. Not shooting nearly as much as I was doing in MD, and My average reflects that,, I shoot for the Valley Gun club ( Elysburg ) although the people here are great and very friendly the league monies and banquets don't compare. I bought a new 4 wheeler and do a lot more hunting and pistol and rifle shooting, Pa is a Great state for gun owners, so I have added considerably to My collection, plus now I am thinking about selling My 3 trap guns and buying a K 80 combo, I have One Beretta 682 Gold E Combo ( W/ 34" adlustable rib unsingle, 32" OU Barrels ) one Beretta Gold E Top single and One MX3 Special top single with Moneymaker adjustable rib 34" and Upgraded wood if you know of anyone looking.
    I used to be here on TS every day now it's about once every month.

3. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Just glad you're ok and to hear from you again pal!..If you get an itch to shoot and see a lot of the old gang and dont mind a nice saturday drive we can meet up at Quarryville,..we'd love to see you again...Happy Holidays!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.