1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Where exactly is this club??

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by OhioGal, Jul 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

I was looking for a shoot for Saturday. I came across this: Urbandale Trap & Skeet Club - Chardon Oh - Aug 1st I know Chardon OH is up North however the map shows it down south near Dayton? If anybody knows exacts, as I pulled this off the Shootata.com site, I would appreciate it, if you know exact time it starts and cost would be helpful also...thanks in advance. Deb

2. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Urbandale Trap & Skeet Club - Chardon Oh .....Is according to their directions South off I- 90 on Rt. 528 way up East of Cleveland and south of Madison,OH

3. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

Thanks I looked again, the ATA map shows down near Dayton, I think I figured it out better, I saw a little note that said site has not been verified.

4. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Urbana is around Dayton. Anybody out there know of a club around Urbana, Ohio? BT-100dc

5. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

221 has it right.

Nowhere close to Dayton.

The clubs I remember that were close to Urbana are closed.-
    Camp Troy, Rudy Manor, Troy fish & game?

Dr. Andrew Davidson lives close. If he sees these threads he can give advise.

Regards...Gerald

6. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

I believe that on shootata, when they don't have a current map location, the default is to put in Vandalia. That's why the location appears (erroneously) to be near Dayton.

7. Carol Lister

Carol Lister TS Member

The web site posted in this thread puts the club in Madison, northeast of Cleveland along Lake Erie just north of I-90. It is found under the names "Urbandale Gun Club" and "Urbandale Trap and Skeet".

The address given is: 6347 E Loveland Road, Madison, OH 44057

Chardon is about 15 air miles south and west of Madison at the junction of Rte. 44 and US 6.

Google Earth provides this image:

<center>[​IMG]</img></center>

Carol Lister

8. Trap4

Trap4 Member

No, it is NOT North of I-90--it is South of I-90--Check the Map.

Trap-4

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.