1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Where do you buy Ammo?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mouldman1, Mar 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mouldman1

mouldman1 TS Member

where do you buy ammo (for the ones that don't load it)? Are there good deals online?

David

2. trapperpg

trapperpg Member

http://www.recobstargetshop.com

pg

3. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Wholesale Sports in Alberta and soon to open in Kamloops, BC is selling Winchester Super Targets for $45/flat and AA's for about $55. That's in US $$'s....unfortunately they aren't selling Remingtons and nobody up here carries Estates or Rio's but there are some Challengers (like Leo shoots). Don't know what they're priced at. Any other Alberta shooters have info on Calgary ammo prices??

4. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

Gander still has federals for $3.99 a box, $39.99 a flat. We bought two flats this past weekend.

Luvn

5. J.P.

J.P. TS Member

Ljutic73; there really is a town/city called Kamloops? They sell shells buy the dog sled load instead of flats? They got a Junior hockey team? Stay warm up there in the great White North. And watch out for our surging Sabres!!!! All good. If you haven`t already seen the DVD Snow Walker, see it. Love those Norsemen!!! Beautiful country!!

6. lumper

lumper TS Member

Gander had a published sale flyer, well not really a sale just the same advertised price they have had for the last 8 or 9 months $3.99 which ended last week and as soon as it ended WHAM the price went up $1 a box.

What I find rather funny but is just basic good retail buisness is that they still have some Remington STS handicap shells in the store that now has 3 or 4 price tags on them and the people cant seem to really cover the old price tags either. The lowest tag on them covered in black marker is $4.49 and the currect price was $6.99 a box, them shells been there a year or two or three but the keep raising the price vs. replacement cost. Good retail but doesnt help move the inventory.

7. awbenz

awbenz TS Member

Ray Stafford, Federals. Allen

8. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

Where ever I can find it at a fair price.

9. ljutic73

Ducati-boy....YES, there really is a Kamloops!!!(look on the map in central BC)....and it ain't too white up here anymore...spring has sprung....golfers are about....and the dog sleds would have had some tough sloggin' this winter around here runnin' on dirt!!!

Ron Burr

Alberta

10. LUGNUTZ426

LUGNUTZ426 TS Member

CABELLAS HAS ESTATES ON SALE AGAIN FOR 37.99 A FLAT. 1 OZ LOADS

11. front242

front242 Member

Hey TD

You might try ammoman.com for the .30 carbine stuff. He's got Federals at $179/500 and Wolf at $199/1000.

His prices do include shipping.

F242

Ammoman.com Website

12. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

LUGNUTZ426,

Which Cabela's... I checked PA out last week and they wanted 42 bucks a flat.

Guy

13. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Lugnutz426: Are the 1 oz estates the target loads or are they the hunting 3 1/4 dram loads?

14. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

Font242, the URL needs the "http://" in order to work.

-Jollytrapshooter

15. front242

front242 Member

Thanks Jolly!

Noted and repaired.

Tim

16. ljutic73

Shawn...blew like the milltails of hell here....90K gusts....I remember shootin' doubles in that kind of a wind in Brooks....I broke aq 70 or something...Ron McConell broke a 93!!...HE DAH MAN!!! Hey, I heard Claresholm is having a funshoot on April 15th.

17. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

High Score Distributors, John Lumn, at the San Diego Shotgun Sports grounds, San Diego, Ca, I also get my components from him.

Regards

Berettaman7

18. LUGNUTZ426

LUGNUTZ426 TS Member

go to cabellas.com click on retail stores find the store in your area on the map there should be spring specials flyer on the store page. estates on sale are target loads

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.