1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

where do I order moel 21parts

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by romie, Aug 26, 2013.

1. romie

romie Active Member

I shot my model 21 Winchester single trigger and it would only fire one barrel unless you moved the selector.So I took it apart...outside.... at night. I think I lost the spring that enables the lever to op en close. Need a parts list also.

Stupid

2. kiot98

kiot98 TS Member

Check with Wrights. The Winchester guru.

3. Star4Ever

Star4Ever Member

You may want to contact Connecticut Shotgun, they purchased the entire Model 21 tooling and Parts from USRAC. They make some really fine guns and have a wonderful library of wood and used guns for the high end. Worth a visit if you are ever in New England.
    Art

4. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

I 2nd star4's advice. Look up Galazan or CSMC.. same place. They have anything you need including a complete rebuild, if you're interested, or build you a new one, in any grade.

Best...mike

5. romie

romie Active Member

Thanks I called Wrights yesterday first t see if they could look at it but thanks to the grand they were covered up and I need it in a month.They were real nice and asked me had I ever taken the stock off before which I had about five years ago and had a similar experience but I was indoors. I'll call them this morning.
    monty