1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Where did BAMA go?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Hipshot 3, Dec 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

One of the best guys to grace this website.....where he at? Anybody?

2. YUKONJACK

YUKONJACK TS Member

I talked to Bama yesterday P.M. and he has given up shooting all
    as he had a relapse.His malignent problem has come up out of remission.It was sure bad news as we neede more good guys like him to keep us all on the straight and narrow.He told me that he has sold his Alferman and cannot shoot any more.I'm sorry to give you guys the bad news but you can all pray for him.
    Yukon Jack

3. BAMA

BAMA TS Member

I'm still around. As Jack mentioned, the cancer came out of remission and is in my left lung now. Don't know what the prospects are but I know I won't go through Chemo again and can't do anymore radiation so we will see what happens. I don't have the strength to shoot anymore, but plan to attend some of the local shoots so see some friends. Thank you all for your concern.

Happy New Years,

Bama

4. country gentleman

country gentleman Member

Prayers with you Bama. Happy New Year to you as well. Todd Nelson

5. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Bama, Dont give up! Semper fi.. Dave Bishop

6. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Bama.....My Best Regards and Best wishes will be with you ALWAYS! Hang in there my friend!

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Bama, (Don)

I truly feel bad and just wanted to let you know that we are keeping you in our prayers ... If there is anything I can do you have my number, Please do not hesitate to call ... WPT ... (YAC) ... (Bill Tiedje) ...

8. jimbotrap

jimbotrap TS Member

Bama - Keep you thoughts positive. Best of luck to you. Hope you can join us on the range soon. - Jim

9. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Bama.......Just thought you might get a kick out of knowing that I shot my longest straight ever using the leather shell box holder you sent me. I will never part with it! Thanks again for your thoughtfulness!

10. bas

bas Member

BAMA...so very sorry to hear the latest news on your health issues. You know you are in our thoughts, always - and that goes for Chevy, too.

B&R

11. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Bama,-- All of us from Bill's place will have you in our prayers my friend and we will always cherish your friendship, Don't give up! God Speed Marine!---Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.