1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Where did all the old timers go?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bruce Specht, Jul 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Well I was gone on vacation for two weeks and I return to this site and lots of peoples names missing? Tron, Piddy, Foggy just to name a few what is up with that? No bickering or whining come on let's get back to antagonizing each other where the hell are you guys.

2. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Shut up ya dang skeet shootin pink thong wearin wannabe trap shootin church going drunken heathen who likes Obama cause he and Hillary are the exact opposite of McCain cause you like him more than #8's or is that #7's being shot from a H&R Topper with a fixed skeet choke cause you think that is better than a full or modified choke and ya know what?

Just where in the heck is the old guys? It aint geriatric day at Wal-Mart for another week or so.

3. spritc

spritc Active Member

Shoo!!! We're napping!

4. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

I hate to wake your raggly a$4es up but your insults and bickering are engaging and keep me visting this site

5. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

We seem to have gotten pretty insulting on the flinching threads. All is not lost. Jake

6. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

I try to see who has thin skin, once in a while.

7. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

OK, I'll stir the pot: Ljutic Monoguns are the best and only trapgun worth considering.

8. gslam

gslam TS Member

They've gone to that big trap range in the sky.

9. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

It's shooting season. They are where they should be.

10. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

I was at Wally World last night and noticed a heck of allot of them in the store and every one of them motorized shopping carts were taken and they were zipping around knocking thew younger oldtimers walkers and even knocking a few of them down while some were swinging and batting at the zippers on the scooter carts with there cans and hand walker thingies.

Some of us were liking it all so much we almost went over to sporting goods to get a couple of lawn chairs and then sit by the beer cooler for the show but come about 7pm they all cleared out ... it was like an alarm bell went off and they all had to scurry home to watch Wheel of Fortune before taking there Geritol and go to bed.

Just amazing ... them old timers are out there but ya gotta know were to find them.

11. fearlessfain

fearlessfain TS Member

tell that to rudy etchen (mr. 870)

12. Landshark

Landshark Member

Tron is hanging out at Shotgunworld.com on the skeet board. Really!

13. Gold E

Gold E TS Member

Trolling the skeet forum on sgw has to be boringly easy.

14. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

OH MY GAWD ... he practiced his trolling on all of us before progressing up the ladder to the skeeters at SGW.com ... just what does that say about us on the ladder of trolling?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.