1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Where can I get shotshells @ bulk price?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by GoldE, Mar 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldE

GoldE TS Member

Hello,

I usually get my shells from 2 local stores near my place. I get a case or two when I can. Usually there's 10% off the price of shells per case, but not anymore.

Where can I get shotshells at bulk prices? Any good deals on the internet that are recommended?

Thanks,
    GoldE

2. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

GoldE: The best deal on bulk shells is from your new reloader (Spoler, Dillon Mec, PW, ect.)

3. jbmOU

jbmOU Member

Dawson Enterprises does a discount for multiple cases. www.dawsonent.com

4. phirel

phirel TS Member

I have been looking for a reasonable discount on a pallet of shells (100 flats). So far I have not found one.

Pat Ireland

5. Cray

Cray Member

Pat: I don't think you will, not if the price of lead keeps increasing. Today's price is $1.33 per pound for "raw" lead. We may have to go to China to shoot! Cray

6. tomk2

tomk2 Member

So Pat, would that be a mixed pallet, or all one type of shell?

You know where this is going: "if you could get a good deal on a pallet of shells of only one type.... I would buy......????"

I think the problem is that what one guy, or even a group of guys, considers a "bulk buy" is really not that much in the eyes of a distributor or retailer. Might be able to get a discount on a truckload though?

7. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Find a good buy on shells and I would take two pallets today (or tomorrow etc.). And, they don't have to be mixed. 1 ounce 2 3/4 dram 7.5s. Delivered to San Diego. Where do I sign up?

I fear that with the dollar worth less and less, gold at over $1,000 per oz., oil at $110 a barrel, the Euro worth $1.60, and etc., in the "world economy," shells are not going to be too reasonable any time soon.

Jake

8. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

My club, in Pembroke, Massachusetts, is putting in a bulk reloading components, ammo order on April 1. If any of the local guys want anything, email me!

9. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

If I could get the guys at our club to shoot one shell!!!!!You need to buy a lot to get any deal Im sure. One of the best ammo guys around when asked, How much do we have to purchase to save more money, estates @ 55.00 last order. To save 7.50 per case we where told, your gonna have to buy 2250 cases!! Thats 106875.00!!!!!! He claims to only make 3.00 per case. His ammo comes in on shipping containers packed full, several of them. Also just told us ammo up 9% come april. I have not even shot one ATA event yet and already wondering if I will!

10. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

A skid(pallet) of ammo is 120 flats,15 to a layer/ 8 deep. 1200 boxes
    Very heavy.

Joe Woods/Ontario

11. GoldE

GoldE TS Member

Hello All,

Looks like I will stay with the two local close to my house. I would defintely be interested learning reloading in the future.

Thanks,
    GoldE ( from NJ )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

bulk trap shells

remington bulk trap shells