1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Where Can I Get Double Sided Sticky Tape?

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by GoldEx, Mar 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

0   0   0

Where can I get some long strips or a roll of really good double sided sticky tape? I have always used clear silicone to glue delrin ribs on but want to try one with tape to see how it holds up. Any reasonably priced sources out there anyone knows of?

Thanks!

Jeff
  2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Your local hardware or carpet store.
  3. alant

alant Member

Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0

Go to an auto parts store or body shop and get some trim moulding tape. Holds great. Alan
  4. lwr_

lwr_ Member

0   0   0

Walmart!
  5. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Active Member

0   0   0

GoldEx:

I bought a small roll of 3M double sided tape at Autozone for less than four bucks. It's enough to mount several add on ribs.

Be sure to check the product color before you buy. Some of it is white which might look a little odd between black delrin and your original blued rib.

sissy
  6. leadvail

leadvail Member

0   0   0

Bought some at ALCO the other day for $4
  7. dhip

dhip Active Member

0   0   0

Craft store,Michaels,Jo Anne fabrics,etc.

Doug H
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.