1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Where can I find?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mt, Jul 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mt

mt Member

shotgun sports magazine has an add for a similar type...its basically a pad with a magnet in it.

i ended up making another one for myself using a magnet i purchased from home depot for $2 and gluing it into a soft rubber pad.

some of the guys at our range use mouse pads with magnets glued in them.

2. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

You could not GIVE me one of those magnet ones. After seeing 3 guns fall to the ground after someone leaned up against the other side of a car with a magnetic holder on it. In the car or camper. John

3. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Bcnu,

I believe that they are refering to the magnetic barrel rest that some shooters use on the line instead of a toe pad.

ec90t

4. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Jerry's sports -- a distributor, had them also

I use them on my safe and my car/van/truck and like them

regards from Iowa

Gene

5. mt

mt Member

what i did was find a light spongy rubber pad about 4 in by 2.5in or so...its important that it is light so the magnet won't have any problem lifting it......

mine was just some scrap i had left over from some roofing work that was done on our house.

near the end of the pad i traced the outline of the magnet (which i purchased at home depot...its about 1 in long by 1/2 in wide or so).....

i cut out an inset for magnet so the top of the magnet was flush with the top of the pad.

i glued it in with crazy glue or gorilla glue (I can't recall which). i've used it now for 3 years or so. works great for us.

6. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

FlaLagarto............Do I detect a chain or something to keep the legs from going to far apart?

Bill

7. MX3SBOY

MX3SBOY TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.