1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Where can I find scoring Stands for trap?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Higbee, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Higbee

Higbee TS Member

Can any one tell me where I can find plans or where to buy scoring stnads or tables for trap shooting? Thanks Don

2. setter

setter Member

Here's one.

3. setter

setter Member

Might try this.

4. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

We had ours made at a muffler and pipe bending place about 30 years ago and are still going strong. We had exhaust pipe bent to our specs and are easier to move and lighter than any other I have seen.

5. once fired

once fired Guest

Don,
    I don't know where you're at, but we just replaced our old wooden scorekeeper's chairs. I've got 7 of the old ones you can have for $50 a piece. You've got to pick them up.

Lynn Gipson
    KCTA
    Smithville, Missouri

6. NintyT

NintyT Member

Don,

Hal Hagen, a Wisconsin trapshooter and metal fabricator, still makes 'em. He made those used at Vandalia (most transfered to Sparta now) and he made an additional 24 or so when the Grand moved to Sparta. I don't think he'd mind me giving out his phone number to get some business. 608-449-3394. Steve j

7. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

I'll second Advance Sign.

We've bought 2 of their scorer's chairs, 2 of their gun racks and 1 of their portable gun racks - heavy duty and they hold up well to the elements.

Jay Spitz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.