1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

where can I find a wood set for a m21

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by romie, May 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. romie

romie Active Member

I know I can purchase some good wood and have it custom cut from Gordy.I thought I could find a set out there already done or a used set?Model 21 winchester.
    Monty

2. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Check with Wright's Gunsmithing in Pinckneyville, Ill.

Ken Rucker

3. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

If you have the original stock and forend and want it duplicated, Wenigs shoudl be able to take care of you. When I restocked by M21 back in the late 70's I sent the originals down to Harry Lawson Company in Tucson, AZ and they chose some nice English Walnut, machined it, sent me up the semi-inleted pieces and I did the rest...turned out very well.

4. jeffro

jeffro TS Member

Google "Galazan's" or "Connecticut Shotgun Manufacturing Company" (basically, the same entity). Tony Galazan currently manufactures Model 21's, and has wood available. If I were you, I'd let them fit it. Won't be cheap, but it will technically be "original" since they are actually licensed by Winchester to produce the guns.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.