1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Where are the senate hearings

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, Jan 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

I figured the dumbocrats would be screaming for hearings and special prosecutors due to the $350B in tarp that just seems to have vanished,,,,I mean it happened on George Bush's watch,,,,so it's another thing they can blame on him,,,,why aren't they doing it,,,,come on dodd, frank, moaninhand, waxaman why aren't you demanding these hearings,,,,where's your leadership for this country????

Maybe hussein will do it with his pompous assanine attitude in running this country,,,,his leadership will show us how and where it went,,,,and that it isn't really LOST!!!!!!!!!!!

2. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

I was watching the Fox Business Channel last night, and they (Fox) have filed a lawsuit against the Federal Reserve for all of the info for the first bailout.

More can be read at the link above.

Doug

3. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

The same bunch that screamed over the millions unaccounted for in Iraq were just waiting for a chance to rob us blind here at home. the only way to survive another 40 years of dumocrat control of congress is to sign up for the free government money. Who's next?

4. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Where did the floow up on Waxman's Freddie & Fannie Hearings; as I recall this was the start of this downfall. There were "cooking the books" going on in the GSE's and the people responsible should be made to pay. Where is the justice as we sit here and watch our 401(k)'s go down the tube? I have lost what little respect for our lawmakers if it matters to anyone. I believe to date, no one's head has rolled? We can't even put Maddoff in jail. Good thing I'm not a prosecutor as I would Attempt to get them serious jail time. Darrell

5. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Anyone like you and me,,,,our heads would have rolled,,,,not the pompous snakes on the hill,,,,where can we start a new country without lawyers?????

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

They would come as soon as there was anything for people to be screwed out of.

The clubby atmosphere of judge, lawyer, prosecutor is a travesty. They play act all morning in the courtroom for the benefit of clients and spectators, and go for a 3 o'clock tee time so they can settle the next case.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.