1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Where are the hussein supporters

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Feb 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

I watched him and I cannot believe how stupid he is,,,,"he can't even put a sentence together when he is questioned without stuttering,,,,he must have bought his ivy league education",,,,

Remember some of the things they were saying about Bush,,,,kinda of coming back to haunt you,,,,

This guy LIES more than Clinton,,,,took Clinton over a year,,,,this dope only took 3 1/2 weeks,,,,"There are no earmarks in this bill",,,,what a CROCK,,,,his voters may have been stupid enough to believe him,,,,hussein need to realize that all Americans,,,,

He is also trying to put it off on Bush as he "inherited a trillion dollar deficit",,,,well bubba look at your staff and rahm who headed up FM/FM and your dope democrats in congress who told us that FM/FM are "in fine shape",,,,he can push some of it on Bush, but not much!!!!!

God save America!!!!!

2. waterhouselake

waterhouselake TS Member

The reason it was a trillion dollar deficit was of great patriotic Democrats (according to Joe Biden) like Daschle that didn't pay their "fair share".......the Dems on this site are laying low until the 15th when the other half of the welfare checks arrive...

3. rdf59

rdf59 Member

I'm a lifelong Republican and did not vote for Obama, but your criticisms and blatant antagonism toward him gives me the idea that you have the same level of patriotism and analytical capabilities as the Dixie Chicks

4. crusha

crusha TS Member

Oh, I watched the Press Conference, and I'd say the criticism is justified. He really seems to have difficulty putting his thoughts together. Somewhere in the Pacific Ocean, an island is missing its idiot. Tons of appointees flaking out, due to conflict of interest, tax probs, and just generally the type of thing he said his "MOVEMENT" isn't supposed to be about. The fact that the Stimulus package isn't done yet, even with a commanding majority in Congress, shows you that even his own Party has misgivings about whether they can sell this to voters...and the nearest election is still two years away! That level of fear, should tell you something.

No, I'm beginning to get the feeling this guy is in over his head. His only qualification for this job is that he wasn't George Bush. And he's governing, more or less, accordingly. I'm telling you, this guy's intellect is WAAYYYY overrated. He's a dim bulb.

5. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

I'm guessing the ambient temperature of Hell is around the 40F and dropping. The reason? The New York Times and liberal twit columnist Maureen Dowd were both seriously dogging on Obambi last week.

Both spent the last two years of the presidential election cycle shilling and cheerleading for Obambi. Neither had the stones to question anything from or about their messiah. Now twenty odd days into the anointed one's administration, these dopes finally noticed that the emperor's empty rhetoric is just that, empty rhetoric.

Well, they got what they wanted. Unfortunately, the rest of us are stuck with him too.

sissy

6. shadow

shadow Active Member

I am a lifelong Democrat and have never cast a ballot for any Democrat running for a national office. I registered as a Democrat for a couple of reasons---(1) I like to have a say in LOCAL politics. (2) So I could vote, in the primaries, for the WEAKEST Democrat running for a national office.

I might have been persuaded to vote for Harry Truman, but I was somewhat short of voting age when he last ran.

7. partygirl

partygirl TS Member

What did they expect? The idiot has never had a job where his decisions depended on success of that business. He has started at the top. Watch him carefully and LISTEN to him. It's simple to see that he stepped in deep water, and was given this job just like everything else in his life, including his education. Rahm is running this country. That thing last night was vintage Rahm. The best thing about last night was the brother asking him about A-roid. The huge problems this country has, and they're talking about another mutt and what he put in his body. Boy that was really important. And also, how about that tough press corps? Enough to make me puke.

8. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Press conferences are not to answer questions. The real reason they called that thing was to sell the package.

I am not so sure they did any good, and after o'Reilly and Morris got done dissecting it there were fish guts allover the floor, and nothing left but a speaker with good delivery.

I want to be watching when the teleprompter breaks, that should be good for a giggle or two.

HM

9. Smoke 1

Smoke 1 Banned User Banned

Bigdogx- you still think you are superior to others. You still haven't stated your experience (education degrees) in economics and finance. What are they and where did you go to school? You still try and convince people how they are wrong in their beliefs and you are right. You smell on this forum. I wish you would go the way of your buddy Tom Vogt of Penn. and get banned from this site. you should try and find another hobby like maybe trapshooting. You are an idiot!

10. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

This is just the start of Obama trying to ward off the obvious when he cannot come close to putting his promises or a sentence together ... I hope the people who voted for him hurt the worst and feel the pain the most before its all over ... I watched very little of what he had to say because he has said it all before and never fails to place the blame on someone, anyone other than the Democratic Organization who has been in control of the house and Congress since before Bush was serving his terms ... Its going to be a long 4 years ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

11. bigdogtx

ran200,,,,what is happening to your posts,,,,when I do a search for your posts,,,,I only came up with this one,,,,are you posting and deleting????

12. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

ran200

"You still haven't stated your experience (education degrees) in economics and finance. What are they and where did you go to school? You still try and convince people how they are wrong in their beliefs and you are right. You smell on this forum."

You have a no room to criticize any one on here you are asking Bigdogx to state his experience and where he went to school. As far as I am concerned you have no right to even ask. I can only find one post that you have made and that is this one unless you have another sign-on name here. If you do fine if you don't fine the one you are using certainly doesn't have any credentials. So what give you the right to come in here and demand credibility from Bigdogx

I have an idea why don't you go find somewhere else to play.

Bob Lawless

13. Baber

Baber TS Member

I watched his performance and realized that he must use the same speech coach as Carolyn Kennedy.

Tom

14. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

One needs to look closely at what he says. The next thing is look at other opinions (of course not on NBC, MSNBC, CBS nor ABC) and evaluate for yourself. If people are just basing everything on just "hope" (I hope that someone will bring a million dollars to my house.) they will be disappointed. You can't fix every financial problem with debt. Unfortunately, those dollars will ultimately be paid by higher taxes, foreign countries holding the loans, inflation and a declining standard of living will result. This is crazy and we're spending our way to disaster. Obama will bring on trickle up poverty with these policies. BT-100dc

15. bigdogtx

BT-100dc,,,,you are very correct, but a problem is now rearing its ugly head,,,,foreign countries are NOT buying our debt (bonds) so we are going to have MORE of the other rusults, "higher taxes, ______, inflation and a declining standard of living will result."

The devaluation of the dollar is going to be LARGE due to just printing all this money.

16. snapthecat

snapthecat TS Member

Also, did you notice how much the questions from the press were DUMBED DOWN? What relevance is steroids in baseball got to do with the world situation? Just to take up time till his hour was up, without taking or having to answer something he knows nothing about.
    All a part of the conspiracy to make him live up to his Coronation promises.
    God, what an idiot!!!!!!!!

17. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Trickle up poverty, pretty accurate description. I remember the libs criticizing Reagan for trickle down economics. Give those that create jobs a break and more jobs are created. Grow the economic pie. The government is not the solution it is the problem. He preached that we could be a better America. The shining city on the hill. Obama preaches gloom and doom. That America's best days are behind us. That only government has the solutions. Share the pain and misery. As long as one America is hurting we should all hurt. All except those rich pig Democrats running our government. We should be pedaling our bicycles while those in the government jet around the country.

18. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Here is a take on Obama's teleprompter speech written by Warner Todd Huston.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the president of the United States

“Hello and thanks for coming today.

“This is my term paper, to which you are about to hear me read, of which I wrote so that I could bring it here so that I could read it. It is a very important term paper because the economy is in bad shape and we need to buck up the public perception that we are doing important things. So, to do that we are going to do important things so that the economy is bucked up in the public’s perception. These important things are very important or we would not be doing them. I have instructed many important people to do these important things because the economy is really important.

“If we don’t do these things of which I am talking about and have just mentioned only just minutes ago, we are going to have a really bad time. It’s important that we don’t have a really bad time my important advisers have told me. I will have my advisers tell you how important it is not to have a bad economy later tomorrow. They are really important guys, OK?

“This was my term paper on the important economic stimulus.

“By the way… I won.

“Thanks for coming. Any questions about A-Rod I can answer?…” "

19. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Democrats = bigger defict and higher taxes, Transparent adminstration it is! If we can just get the cabient members to pay their back taxes will be in the blk

20. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Here are some Obama supporters:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3L3kMuN8sjk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3L3kMuN8sjk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.