1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

where are the #1 &2 all americans

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mike T, Jul 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike T

mike T Member

Went to the Iowa state shoot yesterday. Thought I might get to see Leo and Harlan shoot. No Luck. where are they? I thought they always went to the Iowa shoot?
    mike t

2. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Leo is in Calf. giving classes.

3. Ron Burdick

Ron Burdick Active Member

If they don't go to the GRAND they will probably be in OHIO the following week for the Cardinal Classic.

Ron Burdick

4. Zardozforty

Zardozforty Member

I stopped by the Waterford, California, Sportsmans Club today and visited with Karla and Leo! Waterford is about 90 miles South of Sacramento.

It was just about lunch time and we wwere able to spend a little time with them. Long enough for Karla to bring out the pictures of the latest grand baby!

There was plenty of shade and a light breeze was blowing! About 85 degrees.

I hadn't been there for a number of years, used to shoot leagues there, and the club and grounds looked terrific!

JR's where abouts are unknown, and normally he shoots Iowa State Shoot, but he does a lot of clinics.

The Kinsley money shoot is next week; so he may be home practising up for that one!

5. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

Harlan had trasnportation problems, he had paid his camping spot and called to inform me of his woes. thought he might get fixed for championship targets but that did not happen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.