Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Where Are All The Odd Guns?

6K views 22 replies 19 participants last post by  kolardude 
#1 ·
What do ya call "odd"?

#12 ·
I have a Win. model '97 that was used as a bank guard gun for a bank I worked for years ago. It was covered with paint etc. when I bought it in 1975 for $75.00. It is marked "Property of The Fulton County Bankers Assn." on the stock. Locally I'm sure it has some additonal value. I was able to clean it up and not remove much of the orignal finish.

#13 ·
If not limited to just shotguns, my dad has a jailers key that had a small bore down the center of the shank and a hemp fuse that was always lit on a very crude S shaped trigger/hammer. It is very old, I know my dad has had it for over 60 years. Would not seem practical to me, but I guess there was a use and need for it at one time.

Big M........I have 16ga Darne. Funky looking thing with the breech sliding back to reload. Been thinking of selling it, but not sure what it is worth. Not one of the things you see in gun value books. French were always wierd in their gun designs.

#15 ·
Oh yeah, the knurled barrel, which you grabbed and either pulled back or pushed the barrel into the receiver to cock the action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.