1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

????Where are all the flags????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by RAScott, Sep 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RAScott

RAScott Member

When I am driving around for work today in this liberal state that I live in of Massachusetts, On the anniversary of sept 11th, I noticed that there are very few flags flying. It was onnly 7 short years ago that this country was attacked, and we all had to run out and buy a flag , You couldn't even get any they were all sold out. Now there is only a handfull of flags around there are many many empty flag holders on homes now.
    I put on fox news and there it was "THE NEW AMERICA" a man I am assuming was the father of this child on his shoulders, waving a flag with the stars and the field cut out. I couldn't believe it. What kind of message is this guy teaching his kid, And why wasn't he working?
    If this country is dumb enough to elect Barry Hussein Obama. then i gues that we get what we desirve. "GOD BLESS AMERICA"& "OUR TROOPS".
    Bob

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hauxfan!

3. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Ask yourself where the flags were 7 years ago yesterday ... but you already no the answer to that by asking where they are today.

Sad to realize what it took 7 years ago for so many to show there Patriotism and even sadder to realize how much of it was not truly real.

4. Little Dog

Little Dog TS Member

Mr. Newbius, did you flunk out of elementary school?

5. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

I've got to agree with Newbius on this one... I verbally smack my neighbors when they start complaining about some BS thing here or there and they don't vote or for the foreign nationals that can't vote, but still complain...

I hang my Flag everyday and at night with a light. Its an outdoor Flag and when it gets frayed, I take it to the VFW for burning and buy a new one through them...

I've never served, but thank all those past and present who have... and remember those who shall not have died in vain...
    God Bless America,

Jay

6. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Lot's of flags waving here in Idaho

7. Janet

Janet TS Member

Flags waving here in Ohio

8. nipper

nipper TS Member

they are on all the democrats flagpoles around here and not on the re"puke"blicans.

bill

9. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

mines out.

10. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    nipper, quote: "they are on all the democrats flagpoles around here and not on the re"puke"blicans."<br>
    <br>
    Yeah, either upside down or on fire.

11. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

good one Brian just like Biden's the pic

12. RAScott

RAScott Member

Mines out and at full staff. now and always.

Democrat and Republican they should be all out.
    Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.