1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

When will the HANDOUTS STOP!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by CalvinMD, Mar 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Its bad enough we are being invaded and overran from the south and their illegal hordes coming at us like rats evacuating a sinking ship to a life raft,...but were being bled dry legally too...http://dailynews.att.net/cgi-bin/news?e=pri&dt=070313&cat=news&st=newsd8nrdf9o1&src=ap

2. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

Tron

Does that mean that you won't be re-bluing my 1100?

3. CalvinMD

they all have their hands out...not even a please..it like gimme gimme..and you owe us bigtime for being your friends...if anything THEY should be protecting the border for us as a secondary line of defence so we can concentrate on the wackos out to incinerate the free non islamic world

4. Mac V

Mac V Guest

5. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

So Calderon is pissed off about the fence, and then says he wants to keep the best people that currently swim the river in the country. He should be happy that we are building the fence (should be electrified!)

6. CalvinMD

to he!! with them..thats where we should hane sent the marines...make Mexico the 51st state..then we can tax them and draft them and get get discounts in Cancun without a passport

7. gotbass

gotbass Member

Calvin - take a breath, the last thing we need to do is make em a state. You won't get any tax money, you might as well adopt them and take them to raise.

8. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

You are seeing the future of America.

Take note. We are being conquered by our own stupidity. This is where we are going.

The middle class will cease to exist. Only the ultra rich and the poor, working or non working.

Too bad. I can't stop it by myself, some of you have to help.

HM

9. Post  2

Post 2 TS Member

How about proclaimiing. July "White Pride Month"?

Post-2

10. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

Once again Halfmile nailed it. The "browning of America" is in full force. I heard on the news yesterday that Bush promised the people of mexico that he will work hard for amnesty for those already here.

For the life of me I can't understand Bush's self imposed obligation to the mexicans.

11. halfmile

Not to bash, but it's obvious the middle class working people are not Bush's first concern.

You figure it out.

HM

12. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

When will the HANDOUTS STOP!!!

When the ones getting can't VOTE for the ones handing it out!!!! It is illegal to give alcohol or money to 'buy' votes....but exactly what is giving government contracts, free money, entitlements etc.??

13. ol 12 shooter

ol 12 shooter TS Member

You sure won't get anything done by posting it here!

ol 12

14. maltzahn

maltzahn Active Member

How Long Do We Have?

About the time our original thirteen states adopted their new constitution in 1787, Alexander Tyler, a Scottish history professor at the University of Edinburgh, had this to say about the fall of the Athenian Republic some 2,000 years earlier:

"A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government."

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury."

"From that moment on, the majority always vote for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy, which is always followed by a dictatorship."

"The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the beginning of history, has been about 200 years."

"During those 200 years, those nations always progressed through the following sequence:

1. Bondage to spiritual faith;
    2. Spiritual faith to great courage;
    3. Courage to liberty;
    4. Liberty to abundance;
    5. Abundance to complacency;
    6. Complacency to apathy;
    7. Apathy to dependence;
    8. Dependence back into bondage"

Professor Joseph Olson of Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota, points out some interesting facts concerning the 2000 Presidential election:

Number of States won by:
    Gore: 19
    Bush: 29

Square miles of land won by:
    Gore: 580,000
    Bush: 2,427,000

Population of counties won by:
    Gore: 127 million
    Bush: 143 million
    Murder rate per 100,000 residents in counties won by:
    Gore: 13.2
    Bush: 2.1

Professor Olson adds: "In aggregate, the map of the territory Bush won was mostly the land owned by the taxpaying citizens of this great country. Gore's territory mostly encompassed those citizens living in government-owned tenements and living off various forms of government welfare..."

Olson believes the United States is now somewhere between the "complacency and apathy" phase of Professor Tyler's definition of democracy, with some forty percent of the nation's population already having reached the "governmental dependency" phase.

If Congress grants amnesty and citizenship to twenty million criminal invaders called illegal's and they vote, then we can say goodbye to the USA in fewer than five years.

15. halfmile

piranha2, I only can advise the standard remedy:

Write, call, bitch, email, fax, and be highly vociferous to your elected representatives. Try to have good rebuttals and answers in political discussions (almost, but not quite impossible).

civil disobedience is not viable yet because too many people are complacent. That is the ones who have not had their ox gored yet.

A 3rd party with balls would be the best thing that could happen, and yet everyone says that it won't work.

civil disopbedience is ok if on a large scale with unity. Be aware, you might spend some time on the dark side of the walls.

In some localities, alderman/supervisor positions are not to hard to attain. This is a place you can make a difference on a grass roots level. Not for everyone, but an effective tool.

Personally, every time there is a Libertarian candidate on my ballots I vote for them. They are closer to my feelings than the other 2 parties.

Missionary work: Talking as lucidly as possible to those who would listen about the things that concern us. Without the usual name calling and diatribe. Hard for me to do but if somone listens I try.

Things will probably get worse. Teach your children and grandchildren to shootand reload. And to think for themself.

I'm about to order Lou Dobbs' book, He's creating awareness. unfortunately the time for legitimate solutions may well be gone.

Q: Do illegals carry fire insurance?.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.