1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

when is it going to stop

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by riss6270, Nov 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riss6270

riss6270 TS Member

When is the price of shot going to stop rising? Seems like day to day it goes up. What is driving the price of lead so high?

2. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Hopefully we won't be saying that about all consumer items in the near future.

All this printing of money, who knows?

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

"What is driving the price of lead so high?"

Toy factories in China making toys for Christmas.

4. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Hopefully we won't be saying that about all consumer items in the near future.

All this printing of money, who knows?

5. riss6270

riss6270 TS Member

in 4 days it went up 6 bucks

6. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

It's just the beginning. The Federal Reserve has monetized (Webster defines this as "to coin into money") the debt by buying $600 million in U.S. Treasuries (Bonds) and printing money. Originally said they would not do that. Of course that was false. I know Thomas Jefferson feared a central bank and being a man beyond his years, he was right. We can't even audit the Federal Reserve. Now by lowering the value of the dollar, we see an immediate price increase of gas. Commodities will continue to rise (corn, sugar, coffee, wheat and so on.) What do you think this will do to the base price of metals? SHOT will continue to rise and who knows once inflation takes off, where will the price go? Since I'm, and many others, on a fixed pension, the dollar value is important. What the Fed is doing is not only dangerous but will make the cost of living rise. Obama says this will help us to sell products to India; anyone here actually believes this? Remember, George Soros is in favor of the decline of the dollar. Does any of this make sense, or am I off track?
    BT-100dc

7. perga1

perga1 Active Member

BT-100dc
    I know you meant $600 Billion. JRM

8. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Check out the price of milk in the last week. Eye opener.

9. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Thanks, JRM; you're right ($600 billion). I wish it were only $600 million. When are these Einsteins going to realized that inflation hurts everyone. BT-100dc

10. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

As our dollar devalues the prices of all commodities increases. Have you noticed the prices of grain in the last month? Wheat north of $6.50, corn almost $6.00 and soybeans just below $14.00. Gold at an alltime high and oil has risen with the rest of them. I betcha it's all Obama's fault. :) Dan

11. melbournemike

melbournemike TS Member

Chineses consumption for batteries

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.