1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

When Guns are BANNED...

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Catpower, Dec 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Good on Joe

2. 4andy10

4andy10 Member

Guess they'll be a lot of criminals then

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

548 will be happy though.

4. morepowder

morepowder TS Member

If guns kill people and spoons make you fat. Then I propose that while limiting the size of gun clips we should also limit the legal size of spoons. Oh wait they might use two spoons one in each hand and an extra one or two in the pockets. So the only answer is to eliminate spoons altogether. So lets have a government buy back of spoons program with your tax dollars. Think I will hide a few spoons for my personal use and maybe to sell them after the ban to make some money. Oh wait someone will be sneaking them into the country. We will have plenty of foreign spoons. They will coming across the Mexican boarder hidden in bails of cocaine.

5. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Good thinking morepowder, those assault spoons have to go for the sake of the children.

6. lwr_

lwr_ Member

Some poacher or pimple face kid on a 4-wheeler will come along and get caught in the deer trap. Then all hell will break loose with more regulations to ban deer traps. We are in a vicious cycle where right is now wrong and up is now down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.