1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

When does Flourtown-Sandy Run shoot again ?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by eagleonePA, Mar 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eagleonePA

eagleonePA TS Member

When does Sandy Run Shoot again ?
    Bill

2. lumper

lumper TS Member

http://www.google.com can be your friend, it took me just seconds to find this link. Actually it took me less time to find it than to type this message.

Hope this link helps ... http://www.fsrsa.org/ ... now go forth and find the answer to your question and report back as to when they might be shooting again.

3. eagleonePA

eagleonePA TS Member

lumper:
    They are not listed to shoot. But I have heard they will shoot because of the ice storm last week. And I do know how to Google &%*($#.
    Bill

4. lumper

lumper TS Member

Have you thought of possibly calling them? I have heard that some clubs will even leave shooting schedules on there answering devices. BTW ... they do show a shoot schedule which there next shoot is April 21st. Since you know how to use google I will take it that you would also know how to calender of events tab and then click on the registered trap link to answer your question of when there next registered shoot is.

BTW ... your question is lacking in detail but it sounds like your actually asking for a very detail specific answer. You ask when does Sandy Run shoot again butr now it actually sounds like your clarifying your original question as to when are they going to make up a canceled shoot from this past weekend. Is that the question your meant to ask? Your first question sure doesn't get that particular ... if that is the question your asking please forgive my lack of mind-reading skills as to the actual question I was answering and to the lack of answer to the question you were really asking.

5. eagleonePA

eagleonePA TS Member

lumper, what is your real name? What state are you from ? Why don't You use Your real name ?
    Bill Ivins

6. Pete F (PA)

Pete F (PA) TS Member

Hi Bill;
    Next Shoot is 4/21/07.
    Pete

7. eagleonePA

eagleonePA TS Member

thanks, Pete

8. lumper

lumper TS Member

Bill ... why do you want to know? What if Lumper is my real name? What does it matter?

9. eagleonePA

eagleonePA TS Member

I just wouldn't want to shoot with You.
    Bill Ivins

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.