1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

when do sub-juniors shoot at pa state shoot?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by zackman1259, Mar 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zackman1259

zackman1259 TS Member

What days do the sub-juniors shoot at the PA state shoot?

Zack Santoro

2. lc

lc TS Member

Zack:

You can shoot everyday of the Penna. State Shoot.

3. WTW

WTW Member

Zackman; Zack is right if you a talking about individuals. If you are talking about the SCTP teams they have to shoot on Monday the 11th of June. In other words they got to bag school in order to shoot the team event. Good timing, bag school and miss your finals or give up trap shooting. ????????

What do you think?

TED

4. bemils

bemils TS Member

My nephew shot in last years SCTP shoot. This year he is a senior, and the Monday they have the shoot scheduled is the beginning of his last week of High School. There is no way he is going to miss his last days for this.

Whoever thought this was a good idea didn't think it through very well.

They should have had an SCTP only shoot the week end between the state shoot and the PA grand.

Bryan

5. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

Is it possible that by having the SCTP shooters participate, that it increases the point value of the shoot? It does, in New Jersey. We went from a multiple of two to a three.

Ed Yanchok

6. WTW

WTW Member

Ed, I see what you mean about the points but that would be on a preiminary day and the Pa. teams are still in school. This is the week most are taking test and making up snow days. I don't see what the PSSA have gained by doing this.

Ted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.