1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

When did eBay's policy change?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by short shucker, Jul 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

I was on ebay earlier and notices quite a few Contender/Encore barrels for sale. You can't sell a choke tube on that site, but you can buy a barrel chambered in a high-powered rifle cartridge. Doesn't seem quite right.

ss

2. drejw2

drejw2 Member

I think their policy changed earlier this year. If you look closely you may find chokes as well as barrels too.
    Regards,
    Emil

3. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

When did it change ... when they noticed a big drop in revenue!

4. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

After they booted me off for posting a choketube..

5. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

It changed this year. A lawsuit was filed about something to do with selling of the glock parts a kid from va tech supposedly bought from ebay then killed those kids. After the suit was won anyone that was a part of it was awarded some money. It wasnt much I got $1.42. Now anything that was taken off is back on. Only thing Ive got bumped off was empty hulls. Dont ask me all the specifics as I dont know them all but Im sure money loss was a big part also.
    Chris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.