1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

when are ottercreek shoots for 2009

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mike T, Dec 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike T

mike T Member

Beerking, Big Bird, or anyone know when Otter Creek club in Cedar Rapids, Ia going to have there ATA shoots in 2009?
    Thanks
    mike t

2. Bigbird

Bigbird TS Member

Sunday's Mike! From the 09 calendar- March 15, April 5, May 2&3, June 6&7, July 3-4&5, August 16, Sept. 13 & Oct. 4.

3. Crash81

Crash81 TS Member

man -

I've been here in CR for a year and a half, and i've shot there ONCE... i need to get back into it!!!

4. TRAPSHOOTING90T

TRAPSHOOTING90T TS Member

Mike

How is the shoulder coming along.

I here Harlan is worried about your return.

Roger Smith

5. mike T

mike T Member

Roger,
    My should has healed up better than I could have wished for. I have 100% mobility. The only problem now is, I do not have the strength I had before the injury. I think more PT will fix that. And I have a constance ache in it. but on a pain scale of 1 to 10 I would say it is about 0.5. I can live with that.
    Thought CR shot in Feb. But after last year I see why they are backing off. Hope to shoot some practice some warm days this winter. Have not picked up my gun since June. Need to start now that things are looking up. Don't now think I could shoot a 300 bird program. Just a matter of time and a little exercise. Look out 27yd line here I come.
    Mike Thimmesch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.