1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wheels for Americases

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by calldan, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. calldan

calldan Member

Anyone install & use the Americase wheel kits or have a better idea?

Thanks for any input!

Dan

2. JGS

JGS Member

I bought a new Perazzt MX10RS combo in January, and I also purchased an Americase with a cover and wheel kit for that gun. I have other Americases and I have found them to be almost indestructible. I decided to buy another gun in April and traded in the MX10RS. I never had occasion to use the Americase with the wheel kit, but the wheel kit is well engineered and seems sturdy enough to take the abuse of tournament travel. The wheel kit would make lugging your gun through airports and parking lots much easier. An All-American who lives near me uses the wheel kit and he strongly recommends it. I still have the Americase with cover and wheel kit, and it has never been used. If anyone has an interest they can pm me here at TS.com.
    J.G.Sayle

3. Rickybobby

Rickybobby TS Member

I would like more info on your case, will a unsingle fit in case?

4. Rickybobby

Rickybobby TS Member

Please email me I am interested in your case.

5. 12ShotTwo

12ShotTwo Member

I use the wheels on my americase when I travel and like them alot. Americase sewed in the handle so all I do is remove the wheels after I get to the airline counter, put them back on at baggage. The wheels are big and sturdy and found they work over grass and gravel as well. Joe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

americase wheels