1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wheeling WV(Near), Eastern Ohio, Western PA

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mbm5770, May 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mbm5770

mbm5770 Member

TRAPSHOOTERS...............ATA Shoots every wednesday.
    Wanted to invite everyone on Wednesday to come to our club, Marshall County Sportsman Club. Starts at 1pm for you guys that want to beat the work crowd. We have three traps running to keep the rounds going with one practice trap going to warm up on before you shoot if you desire. Cost is $3.00 per round plus ATA and State fees. Its a good group of guys with a nice background. Very easy to find. From I-470 take Route 2/250 south approx 7 miles to Moundsville. Turn left on 12th street and follow to the y. Take the right by the prison and follow approx 1/4 mile. Entrance on the right. You guys coming from the south come up Rt. 2 to Moundsville turn right on 12th and follow the above directions. Hope to see everyone there. PM me with any questions.

2. mbm5770

mbm5770 Member

3. geeber

geeber Member

I really miss this place. The people there are some of the nicest I know. I shot my first registerd target here in 1999 and my first 100 straight. I moved to Florida in 2001 but part of me is still in West Virginia.
    Gary B.

4. mbm5770

mbm5770 Member

Gary....thanks for the nice words. Still alot of the same guys around, and Im in my mid 30's and new to trap. Im trying to get some of the old blood back out along with some new. Hope all is well and come shoot a round if your every back this way. We'd love to have you.

Bryan

5. geeber

geeber Member

Thank you Bryon, possibly this fall. If I come up I stay with my brother in Elm Grove and I will bring my shotgun.

There was always a large crowd shooting protectors down on the last trap under the lights too. That may be a way to get some shooters to come out too.

Gary B.

6. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

I shot the WVA State shoot there years ago and won Non Resident Runner up Clay Target Championship, Got beat by a gentleman from Pa. Those were the good Ole Days.

Would like to come and shoot shoot some buddies.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshoty

7. mbm5770

mbm5770 Member

8. mbm5770

mbm5770 Member

9. mbm5770

mbm5770 Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.