1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wheelchair shooter

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dogsitter, Feb 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dogsitter

dogsitter TS Member

I am going to shoot this year from a electric wheelchair, I am wondering if treir are any other shooters omn here for advise.One of my problems is getting chair off from car and what do you do at night. ETC Rube Gibson

2. stary dziat

stary dziat TS Member

I have ramps I bought from Bass Pro. It depends how mobil you are. I use two canes to walk and I'm not totally immobile. When you position yourself on the post, angle yourself in the same position you'd be if you're standing. I also went to a release trigger and a Precision Fit stock to better absorb the recoil. In fact, since you're on your butt, you don't tire as easily. Work on it. The game is well worth it. Ted Cichecki

3. rjdden

rjdden TS Member

Yes! I haven't shot from my Electric yet but I have shot from my push me pull you chair (Standard Version Wheel Chair). I take the Right arm rest off and angle it to where I have my shell pouch hanging down. If I'm shoting the 1100 I have a shell catcher for it and I also shoot my 870 at times. I to can hobble with crutches but when I get to where I'm going I can't get back, so the chairs help out emencly. My avereages are down some 92 at 16's and 88 at HNDYCP. Not into doubles yet, just got the 1100 and will be shooting them in the near future. Rich.(inPeoria,A.Z.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.