1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your resolution?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by wayneo, Jan 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

What

Last year my resolution was to stop changing reloading components all the time. I think I succeeded. Didn't make one this year. How about you? Wayne

2. Savage99Stan

Savage99Stan Active Member

To work my butt off to get the liberals, and the RINOs out of office.

Also to shoot more, work less, and have fun with my grandkids, improve the food plots, hunt more, fish more and do more for the seniors at church.

Enjoy life, have fun, be moral and ethical....

3. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Shoot more also . Visit my relatives before it`s too late .

4. illiniphil

illiniphil Member

Well in 2009, I lost both my parents within 3 months of each other and my oldest daughter got married and my youngest daughter was engaged to be married in 2010. In addition, the best lab I ever owned died at the age of twelve.

Caused alot of reflection on my life and just reinforced that spending time with the family cannot ever be replaced. So I want to do more of that.

I also want to lose 75 lbs. so I'm around to see any future grandchildren and also earn at least one punch on handicaps (this is just my 2nd year shooting registered) and move up a class.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.