1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What's wrong with this picture??

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Big Jack, Mar 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

What

Our country is going to hell in a hand basket it appears.. Today, Our Sec. of State, John Kerry has promised Egypt two hundred & fifty million dollars and here at home we are facing masive layoffs due to our politicos that cannot come to an agreement, instead they take the weekend off. Here we go, buyoff another Muslim nation & our economy is going down the tube. Just call China for more loans.
    Where is that impeachment petition?

Big Jack

2. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Is that before or after all the fighter jets and tanks? I just don't understand how on earth we can giveaway what we don't have. Why don't the Egyptians go direct to China and go into debt like we are for them? I guess that maybe this is a smart test. Looks like obama failed. John

3. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Charities, except for wounded warriors,dav and church get a note from me that obamas polices have cut into disposable incomes so contact barack obama for a donation. ed nichols

4. Big Jack

To quote from above:

"In the last years we have provided direct cash aid to Hamas - 351 M,Libya 1.45 B,Egypt - 397 M,Mexico - 622 M,Russia - 380 M,Haiti - 1.4 B,Jordan - 463 M,Kenya - 816 M,Sudan - 870 M,Nigeria - 456 M,Uganda - 451 M,Congo - 359 M,Ethiopia - 981 M,Pakistan - 2 B,South Africa - 566 M,Senegal - 698 M,Mozambique - 404 M,Zambia - 331 M,Kazakhstan - 304 M,Iraq - 1.08 B,Tanzania - 554 M,With literally Billions of Dollars and they still hate us!!!!"

Tell all these countries to stand on their own and what would those funds do for our national debt or necessary improvements to our standard of living. You know no other country would step up to take over these "donations". How about an increase in Social Security payments equal to the raises our politicans vote in for themselves or the "Pork" for their districts. Bring our military home to protect our borders & f*&# the rest of the world.

Big Jack

5. Straight50

Straight50 Member

Foreign Aid is now in the neighborhood of $50 Billion dollars a year. This would be a great place to cut some major expenditures. Like about half immediately and tell them to expect another 50% cut next year and the year after that until they are on their own. They don't like us, don't respect us anymore, and damn sure don't need our money. And don't worry about some other country stepping up and taking our place, because they are all broke too.

6. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

Why can't something be done about this? We give billions away, yet were cutting defense etc to the bone because we just went over the cliff broke. I never hear anyone talk about this....why not? GaryL.

7. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Cutting aid was one of the best things Rick Perry said during the campaign. Everyone starts at zero at the beginning of the year...you're either with us, or you're not.

8. fast gun

fast gun Active Member

Why not cut out foreign aid let them get their money elsewhere. Then put a leash on obamas spending trips.Cut congress pay by 15%. Bring our troops home anb the hell with the rest of the world.

9. Big Jack

Fastgun: You sound just like a echo of what I'm hearing from all directions.
    I have to agree with what you say!

Big Jack

10. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

I'll have you know not all of the taxpayer' money is being wasted. Check this out. WTF?

Bob Falfa

11. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Are the tanks going to be used to prevent the illegels from going back to Mexico?

sure would be great if our next CONSERVATIVE PRESIDENT and congress turns around and places these tanks on our southern border.

12. glock22

glock22 TS Member

I agree fellows,we`re going the wrong direction fast, too fast!!

13. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

I think our ruler and Janet II are going overboard, just a little, wouldn't you say. She probably doesn't know anything about it, just like she didn't know the prisoners were being released.

14. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

I went to the website for NavistarDefense, and you can look these vehicles up, and their specs. They even have a place to ask questions. I sent one in and asked how much one costs, but haven't heard back yet.

The big machine is a MaxxPro Dash DXM. Powered by an I-6 diesel, @ 425HP, 54' turning radius, 37280# curb wt.,10000 payload cap., 51500 GVWR. It is 246" long, 103.4" wide, and the wheel base is 147", with a 54" turning radius.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.