1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What's With These Violent Democrats?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by timb99, Mar 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Man struck with baseball bat during argument over politics

3/4/2008 10:03:45 AM

A man is in the hospital after being struck in the head with a baseball bat during an argument in Alexander County, North Carolina. The attack reportedly occurred during a dispute over politics. The incident happened last Tuesday night (February 26) while the Hillary Clinton / Barack Obama debate was on television. According to the Alexander County Sheriff’s Office 40 year old Gregory Lynn Carter of Taylorsville is charged with assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury. The victim was an acquaintance of the suspect. According to the Sheriff’s Offfice, after striking the 25 year old victim, the suspect drove him to Frye Regional Medical Center in Hickory, NC. While at the hospital Carter (pictured) reportedly told police what happened, at which time he was arrested and charged. He has since been released from the Alexander County Jail after posting bond. The victim was being treated in the intensive care unit. Alexander County is located approximately 60 miles northwest of Charlotte, NC.

2. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

If I was a Democrat and could not find someone better than these two Buffons to run I would beat myself over the head. Jeff

3. Dave90T

Dave90T TS Member

The democrats make our arguement about the ineffectiveness of gun control for violence control for us. First some guy choked someone and was stabbed, now someone was heavily beaten with a baseball bat to the point he's in an ICU. All this over politics. Its obvious that these Obama/Hillary supporting liberals are anti gun (based on who they support), and therefore likely don't have any guns, yet result to other forms of physical violence for no reason. I think we should ban Obama and Hillary...too many liberals are trying to harm each other over them. Wait. Let them have at it! They're showing their true, intolerant partisan colors.

4. Landshark

Landshark Member

I bet if the guy that got hit with the bat had a Glock, the batboy would be in ICU.

5. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Democrats can be very violent. Shouldn't be news to anyone. I am sure at least 90 percent of the prison population would vote Democrat if they could.

6. bobdog

bobdog Active Member

He probably considered bowling and hit himself over the head.

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

It's just all a vast right wing conspiracy

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.