1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What's with MoneyMaker

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by viperrt, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. viperrt

viperrt Member

Just tried to visit the MoneyMaker website and I need a password etc to view. Not very customer friendly! Bill

2. Browning Man

Browning Man TS Member

Yes, I tried last week, it did the same thing.

3. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

Maybe the website takes after Ray Barnes, he isn't very friendly either. You ought to try and deal with him when you have a quality issue with his product. Or in my case, several issues in a row.

4. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

Same thing here. They need to correct it. J. Woolsey

5. ec90t

ec90t Guest

I just tried it and everything is fine.

ec90t

6. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I agree with Jerry, Ray has always done good for me and the matte finish is indestructible

7. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

Had them put an adjustable rib on a Perazzi Mirage, on the third shot fired, after its return, the rib came off. The pivot post had come unsoldered. I called them and was told to send it back, I did a few days later I got a call saying they had received it and it would be taken care of, very nice of them I thought. About three weeks later the barrel was returned to me, with a $360 COD bill. NEVER AGAIN,

8. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

An elderly friend of mine got bait and switched at the Dixie several years ago. He thought he was buying one specific gun and when he got it the wood was switched.

Live and learn.

FRedmon

9. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

By reading all the posts it should be obvious that dealing with Ray Barnes is a hit or miss situation. I have gotten what I paid for twice. I have had burst barrels, bad points of impact, loose rib posts and deals that soured/changed overnight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.