1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

what's up

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 101Diamond, Mar 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 101Diamond

101Diamond TS Member

I'm 55 YO. My mother smoked, drank coffee, and beer while pregnant. My dad was a plumber and we melted many hundreds of lbs of lead, often in enclosed areas. I often played with mercury as a child. Dad died at 92 and his brother at 93. Survived a time when charcoal food would give you cancer. I don't feel disabled or DD. In fact I have a college degree + and am now retired and doing great. So why do we fear everything we eat and inhale. Thinking of making shot but see all the warnings about lead...It's like being afraid of the dark. People are beginning to fear anything and everything...Just babbling...

2. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

Beast, think $ and you will have your answer. If you run a cleanup company and someone drops a mercury thermometer in a school are you going to write what you did above or bill them for a quarter million for the "cleanup?"

Neil

3. 101Diamond

101Diamond TS Member

Neil, I'll take the cash. I'd try to grab the little buggers but you know how hard that is.

4. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Cut off the government money and watch how fast all these so-called crisis situations go away. It's all about the money.

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.