1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

whats up with TS.com responding not responding

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by chipking, Apr 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chipking

chipking TS Member

trying to post but it is running in spurts and then not responding

--- Chip King ---
  2. hmb

hmb Active Member

Sounds like your computer is constipated. Try running ccleaner.com. HMB
  3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Well-Known Member

Chip i'm getting the same thing and I run ccleaner about twice a week. Mike.
  4. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Don't know what you mean----Please explain----George
  5. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Check your disgronaficater.

I find my internet provider gets slow, most likely due to the kids getting home from school and surfing the net, playing video games on line, etc.

Watch the time periods when it happens and I suspect you will see a pattern in the late afternoon

southblue, they are talking about on online service you can down load to clean up your computer, like a defrag.
  6. dhip

dhip Active Member

Just in case it is related,I'm getting the sight is running a script,your computer may run slower if you don't stop it message.Happened about a month ago,mentioned it here,took two weeks,but it finally stopped.all I can say is,,,It's BAckkkkkkk

Doug H.
  7. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Active Member

No guys, Chip is right. There are times when it runs real slow and it aint my PC
  8. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Not just you chip, I am getting the same here from time to time. There are times that TS.COM is in and out or at least very slow for me. I can however access other sites with my usual speed with no problems. I haven't found that it is any specific time during the day or night. I am actually glad someone else mentioned this as I was wondering if it was something I was doing.
  9. Rick Barker

Is it the anti gunners that plague us here?
  10. Rick Barker

Okay it is 7:52PM here in Denver, 9:52 on East Coast, and TS is running slow for me, anybody else?
  11. chipking

chipking TS Member

Working great for me here on the east coast right now. Just a side note when it was stopping on me earlier today the banner ads on the top right looked bigger than right now and would stop as well. Curser would go away if I was typing and then in 10 to 20 seconds everything would return to normal for several seconds and then stop again. As with others my other sites were all acting normal with no slow downs or stops.

--- Chip King ---
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.