1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

what's up with the thread type???

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Pull & Mark, Aug 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

what

I'm not sure why, but I put up the TS.com pages and sometimes they are the normal block type set and sometimes its like a Italic type face. I have a bit of trouble seeing and reading the Italic type face and would like to have it set at the block type all the time. How can I change it back to block when the Italic pops up. This seems to be some kind of random thing that I can not figure how to change. Do you know how to change it back. Thanks for any info. Break-em all. Jeff

2. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

It means that you are very close to being banned from the forum. Shape up or there will be no type of letters what so ever for you.

3. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Tron means that's sorta an Italican warning. :)

Once in a while someone above your post is playing games with the font settings. Switching back and forth between sites will do that also sometimes. Go to "view" and select the perfered type settings you like on your screen. Hap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.