1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Whats up with FED EX?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by TheNakedGun, Jan 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheNakedGun

TheNakedGun Member

I ordered a Barrel from Mike B at silver dollar which is around the Tampa area I am in Northwest FL he shipped the Barrel Fed Ex I tracked it and now see its in Georgia that really makes alot of since. I hope this is not another Fed Ex Screw up one time I ordered something to be shipped overnight it took Fed Ex 2 weeks to get it to me. The excuse was the truck broke down when I called fed ex about it and they said the truck was broke down but I could drive to the hub and pick it up which is about 60 miles from me.

2. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

My wife sends packages to her friend in the same state UPS. They always go out of state before getting to her friend. Sometimes the go to NH sometimes they go to alabama or somewhere south of us?

3. cdconley

cdconley TS Member

UPS if you want it on time. Fed-x isn't even close.

4. TheNakedGun

TheNakedGun Member

Got it today Mike is a great guy to deal with looking forward to doing business with him again real soon!

5. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

I sent via FedEx Ground a P/W EZ-Fill hopper and reloader parts on November 27 to a customer in TX. It was not shipped until 14 days later from my local hub. It was delivered December 27, and I got it back last week.

Explain that one???

6. lumper

lumper TS Member

FYI ... unless it is a package delivering within the same shipping/delivery hub than all packages within the Fed-Ex system goes to a distribution point only to be possibly sent back to a delivery/shipping hub a hundred miles away.

You can send a next day letter out this afternoon from Pittsburgh to Cleveland and that letter will be sent to I thinks it Nashville or Memphis tonight and then back to Cleveland early in the morning for delivery tomorrow ... now explain that for weird.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

whats up with the fedex name