1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What's up with Dillon Precision Products

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by kolarshooter, May 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kolarshooter

kolarshooter Member

What about them ???

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Oh, it's one of those mind reading threads. Hmm, what's up with Dillon? I'll guess their prices. Did I win?

3. K-GUNS

K-GUNS Member

I emailed them several times for tech support. Took over three weeks for a reply the last two times and even longer to get parts under warranty. When I tried to call all I heard was a message about going on a cruise ship,then back on hold again.

The good news is......they did respond....and they did send parts.......but it was a very long wait for both.

Every one else on this site said they are great for warranty and support. I must wonder if they needed either one lately.When its working the loader is hard to beat.

4. happy

happy Member

They are a little backed up along with the rest of the shooting industry. Can't get some small parts. I'm a dealer and I can't talk to my rep, and it took 10 weeks for the rest of my back order to come this week. Maybe things will get better by Xmas. Dillon is great. hang in there no one can get anything fast including reloaders .

5. happy

happy Member

They are a little backed up along with the rest of the shooting industry. Can't get some small parts. I'm a dealer and I can't talk to my rep, and it took 10 weeks for the rest of my back order to come this week. Maybe things will get better by Xmas. Dillon is great. hang in there no one can get anything fast including reloaders .

6. triplea

triplea TS Member

I buy a lot from Dillon and the last time I talked to a live person, the have ONLY 30 incoming phone lines. They are just overwhelmed,by panic buyers, a long with all in this industries. Be patient because they are trying to expand the phone system. Everything is in short supply. Great CO and I wish them the best. Customer since 1986.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.