1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What's Up Fellow HTH Fans

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Soot Them All, May 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soot Them All

Soot Them All Active Member

Hey Guys It's been awfully subdued this spring, you fellows feeling AOK. Has the Hammer made his way back to Iweega. I don't know but it's finally starting to look like spring may be here, time for some shooting. Speak up dudes. Steve F.....

2. j l c

j l c TS Member

Soot - I saw a thread last week and like the HAMMER it evaporated. I think he is sneaking back through Kentucky and picking up recruits or maybe the Special Credit Card( a Cyphon Hose) for fuel broke down. Crank

3. j l c

j l c TS Member

Soot - Gateway(formerly Equa Star) has a registered shoot this Sunday (05/11/08). Maybe we can catch sight of HIS HIGHNESS at the shoot.I have not talked to BigEd or Trench12 but maybe breakfast would be in order? Crank

4. j l c

j l c TS Member

Soot - I need to make this an early run and get going. I just woke up to the fact that it is Mothers Day Sunday. Do you remember when Coleta did this on their first Reg. shoot? Lessons learned the hard way but everything passes in due time. Crank

5. Soot Them All

Hey Crank, Would love to hear from the rest of the HTH fan club, I think they banned typing in IOWA, As for Gateway i am planning on going to Brodhead unless the wrinkly one doesn't want to go to Wisc. I haven't shot a registered target since sept. should be interesting. I could be talked into Iowa if Big Ed's buying breakfast in Clinton. I also think maybe they banned Trench from using his puter, or mrs HTH has something to do with them being missing in action. See Ya Steve F..... where is Coleta Ha HA

6. Soot Them All

Ahha, Trench did survive the winter, boy that HTH flag LOOOOOOKS Really GOOOOOOOOOD, I'll see the wrinkly one tomorrow night and see if he will ride along to bow to his royal highness. It will be fun to get together and shoot some targets, tell some stories and get little Ed to play some cards, and of course get Big Ed to buy breakfast. SF......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.