1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What's the value of OLD style AA hulls??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Racerx, Mar 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Racerx

Racerx Member

What's the value of old style Winchester AA hulls ?? I have at least 5,000 AA that have been reloaded 1-3 times and have been deprimed (most of them) for easy reloading. Should I reload them and let them hit the ground or what??

2. smartass

smartass TS Member

You should do whatever you want with them.

3. famill00

famill00 TS Member

I would think you could get a couple cents a piece out of them but I'm sure others will chime in.

4. Beancounter

Beancounter TS Member

Anything that has been reloaded is not worth anything to anyone other than the current owner. But then again this great country is full of fish. You might be able to catch one or two.

5. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

I would reload them over and over again. You can get about a dozen reloads from those older AA's hulls. Best of Luck. Break-em all. Jeff

6. Racerx

Racerx Member

Sounds like I should let them hit the ground. Thanks for the input.

7. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

Why wouldn't you keep reloading them to they are spent? Did you stop reloading AA?

8. Mac V

Mac V Guest

<blockquote>"I would reload them over and over again. You can get about a dozen reloads from those older AA's hulls."</blockquote>

You guys must be reloading different "old" AA hulls than I am. I have a 32 gallon trash can each of reds and silvers and I get maybe 3 reloads out of them before the hulls start to split down the side at the folds of the crimp...and those are the ones where the rolls don't get partially squashed by crimping. I get much more mileage out of the new poly hulls.

Mike

9. Racerx

Racerx Member

We'll I've been using the STS. In fact I try to color code my loads. Green STS's for 7/8 oz. , Red AA's for 1 oz. and Gold remington's for 1 1/8 load. Sounds weird , but when I pull a shell out of the bag I know what I'm shooting.I just have alot of AA's that's all.

10. Racerx

Racerx Member

Thanks guys ,all AA's SOLD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.