1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What's that about a leopard....

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, Jan 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

and changing it's spots,,,,I guess it is none of our business of how they still sell out the country,,,,hey my little libs,,,,where is the CHANGE?????????????

2. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Hmmm, where was this story yesterday when the vote was going on?

3. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

And shouldn't our illustrious Secretary of State be globe hopping by now? We have all of these countries around the globe just waiting for us to kiss their feet. If she was "already prepared to be President", she should have hit the ground running as S.O.S.. Probably still meeting with Rice so she can find out where Canada is.

4. TommyTEREX

TommyTEREX Member

Heck, The cow still dosen`t know where NY. is.

Tom R.

5. crusha

crusha TS Member

She knew she had the votes in the bag to get confirmed. She talked around and sensed that the "disclosure" provision would be enough to get the votes she needed. So, she did the MINIMUM amount of compromise necessary to get the votes, and not a molecule more.

The only reason I bother to point this out, is that like England and Russia, our succession of leaders is already pretty much planned out for the next 15 years. This woman IS GOING TO BE PRESIDENT once Obama is does his 8 and out. She is amassing the necessary foreign-policy credentials in her role as Secretary of State, and you mark my words, THERE WILL NOT BE A SINGLE REPUBLICAN ANYWHERE ON THE HORIZON WITH THE FOREIGN POLICY CREDENTIALS TO MATCH UP AGAINST MRS. CLINTON. Read that again. You can take all your Mitt Romneys, Huckabees, Sarah Palins, Bobby Jindals, even your Newt Gingriches, and stuff them in your @$$ - because not one of them will have the foreign policy experience of Hillary at that point in time.

Foreign Policy has traditionally been the one thing Republicans thought they could trump the Democrats on. Them days is over, with the appointment of Hillary Clinton to Sec. State.

So if you see people bending over backwards to accommodate Mrs. Clinton's screw-ups over the coming years, you'll know why. She's "on deck."

6. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Time and Enough rope is our only hope ! Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.