1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What's new from the O zone?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by rpeerless, Mar 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

What

Besides the campaign, what is the latest? I've been off more than on lately.

2. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

In the '40's we had the depression. The last 3 years have been tagged as a recession. Now, after three years under Obama I propose a new designation for the economy:

op┬Ěpres┬Ěsion/ Noun: Prolonged cruel or unjust treatment or control.
    The state of being subject to such treatment or control.

3. rpeerless

I have been reading a lot of speculation about what the 'libs' would like to get done and I'm losing track of what they are doing and what they have done. It's a mucky mess as far as I'm concerned. Woe be to another term like this one.

To be perfectly honest I've noticed Santorum's face shows a lot of resolve and 'true grit'. That's what it's gonna take to clean up the mess.

I don't like a candidate that looks the same no matter what he talks about with that rehearsed, plastered on look and 'Lego hair'. Not to mention any names.

4. rpeerless

Oppression is a good descriptive word for it. I should have made the header of the thread "What's new from the no "O" zone. :)

Where's that sandwich poster with the vote for Romney message when you need it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.