1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

whats my model 12 worth can anyone tell me

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trapshooter1959, May 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapshooter1959

trapshooter1959 TS Member

i have a model 12 trap stamped trap with a 32inch barrel matted money maker rib jewled bolt and shell catcher original blueing and heavley checkerd wood in real good shape made in 1923 i would like to know how rare this gun is and its worth with the 32inch barrel stamped trap with the matted money maker rib square post ventalated rib i sure would like to know thanks LeoBrown

2. trapshooter1959

trapshooter1959 TS Member

it dosent seem to be a add on rib looks original no writing on the side of the rib that says simmons can you tell me any more about it thanks Leo

3. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

"i would like to know how rare this gun is and its worth" - Sorry to bring the bad news but while you were not looking, Winchester made more that 2 MILLION model 12 shotguns. Most of them are still with us and most of them were 12 gauge and a bunch of them had "trap" stamped on them. The gun you are describing is not rare at all - if you get someone to offer $750, take the money cause the gun ain't worth $500.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.