1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What's it worth??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Don Nolan, Nov 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don Nolan

Don Nolan TS Member

I have a brand new, in the box, never used, original, Remington 870 trap (stamped TRAP) barrel-34 inches long. How much could I get for it? Thanks in advance for your comments.

2. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

JKW, you left out some info on your gun!!!. In the 27th edition blue book, I can not find a 870 trap that does not have more info with it. LIke a 870 TA,TB, or TC, or 870 competition or all american as well. Their are also higher grades as well like the d,f, and gold F. The 870 TA, and the TB both list this gun at 100% worth at $425. These guns came with a fixed full choke barrel at 30 inches long. Your 34 inch barrel sounds like a after market barrel bought after the gun. If gun and barrel were never fired and you had the orginal box with matching scrial numbers, this gun may bring a bit more money. But what happened to the orginal barrels. Need more info and or pixs to be able to give you a more accurate price. Good Luck and Break-em all. Jeff

3. KK

KK TS Member

I just sold a 34" Trap barrel like that for $225 and I think I was a little cheap. I am still getting calls on it and its been over 6 weeks. KK

4. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

i'LL GO 350

5. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

How much info does one need to have for a barrel?

6. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

JKW, I would suggest you think strongly on drhuner's offer of $350 for your barrel..

7. 22eley

22eley TS Member

Nothing is a shock on this web page i sold sone 410 hulls and a guy want to see a picture,i told him i had 190 pos feedbacks on ebay.next someone will want to see a picture of the 870 bbl,back to the $350 offer.TAKE THE OFFER POPEYE!

8. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

To late,, My offer was so good,, someone else sold me one for 160 shipped, so its up for grabs.

9. Don Nolan

Don Nolan TS Member

Yes, I was only talking about the barrel. Not the intire gun. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.