1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

???What's it Worth???

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by chuckie68, Mar 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

0   0   0

???What

I have a Smith and Wesson model 1000 - 20guage. I purchased this gun new in about 1985. It has been fired twice, and is in the original box. What's it Worth?

Chuck

PS. I can post pictures later if necessary.

2. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I bought several of those in 12 gauge in excellent condition from $200. to $250. and love them. I never had a 20 ga but my book lists it for $300. at 95 pct. Add $30. for multi choke barrel. What choke does yours have. Jackie B.

3. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

0   0   0

It has a modified choke. If I remember correctly it cost around $400 new and it is still as new. So if it is only worth $300----I'll keep it and let the heirs fight it out. LOL or maybe the nephew will use it.

Chuck

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Unfortunately they did not hold their value well. I have a 12ga 3" that I like a lot but the vlue just is not what it should be but yours being a 20 may be worth the $400 to someone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.