1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

??What's It Worth??

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mette56, Sep 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

10 gauge stamped W. Richards on both sides of receiver and stamped Laminated Steel on top of sighting plane. Can find no other markings. 32" barrels, hammers, sling clip has been welded (amateur job) between bottom of barrels. One bottom screw missing at front of trigger guard . Excellent checkering for its age and gun is very tight when closed and open. Some light engraving. Some rust pits and inside of barrels not completely void of pits from some black powder I'm sure.

Is it rare and what's it worth?

Thanks,

milt

mette56_2008_080752.jpg

mette56_2008_080753.jpg

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Milt I have no idea how much it is worth, but I bet it would give you a hell of a shoulder massage

3. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

??What

Cat,

I inherited this gun back in the '70's. I did shoot it and yes, it set me back a-ways. I also inherited, along with the gun some assorted Winchester 10 ga. shells and a box of Winchester 10 ga. shells that had never been opened. Still had the seal over the flap. I gave that to Jesse Hamblen, now with Browning, as he has an awesome shotgun shell collection. It found a good home for sure.

milt

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

you are a good man Milt

5. michae lee

michae lee Member

I just sold the same shotgun but in 12ga. at the Lakeland show for $250.00 These guns were made in Belgium and marked W. Richards to make people think they were made in England.

6. Texshooter

Texshooter Member

Same as per Mr Lee above; don't expect it to be worth much. It is a great wall hanger. Is is not a Westley Richards. The shells might have been worth something though. AJ

7. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

its still cool though!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.