1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WHATS IT WORTH?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by gunfighter001, Feb 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gunfighter001

gunfighter001 Member

I have a case of Federal handicap papers in 5 round boxs marked 75th anniversary.
    50 boxes to the case, and on the case it says 1997 Grand American. anyone know what their worth?

2. DB Bill

DB Bill Active Member

What's a flat of Federal papers cost?

3. Mike Hessong* (MH*)

Mike Hessong* (MH*) Active Member

gunfighter001, if you ever decide you to sell one of those 5-packs (and they aren't price out of my budget), I would be interested in having one for my collection of shotgun shells, and the box would be a neat addition to my shell box collection too. I have a pretty good bullet board collection of the major brands, more Winchester then anything, but do have a few Federal items. I will include a picture of what I have in the line of Federal stuff. Thanks, Mike* (MH*)

mikehessongmh_2008_030317.jpg

4. gunfighter001

gunfighter001 Member

Mike I will keep you inmind. I have a pile of old shells and shell Boxes to. I see you have some popper loads, used a bunch of those for training labs.
    i've got your email I will be in touch.Mick

5. Mike Hessong* (MH*)

Mike Hessong* (MH*) Active Member

Thanks Mick, I had a friend give me 6 or 8 full boxes of 25 of those Western Popper Loads, from when he was doing some field training. Let me know if you would like to trade a box for a box of your Federals. Thanks, Mike* (MH*)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.