1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Whats it worth? Perazzi MX3 ????

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by guerini, Apr 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guerini

guerini TS Member

Just wondering what this gun is worth? It may be for sale, some day so I'm just wondering.. All Sn. #'s match. stock is a little short @ 13.5 lop but otherwise in excelent cond.

Thanks, Pat

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. pheasantmaster

pheasantmaster Well-Known Member

When you decide to sell, contact me. 785-822-7415

Martin Wilbur

3. dhip

dhip Active Member

Don't contact me,I don't want to start crying for not having the money.

4. guerini

guerini TS Member

Is $5000.00 a good price? Or am I over reaching.

5. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Pat:

There are three accurate ways to determine the value:

1) Wait for GN7777777 to provide an estimate, then double his number and add $400 more, LOL. (I like Gene, but I wish he'd go back to doing more of his hilariously insulting lowball appraisals. Some of them were classics!).

2) Look it up in a current Fjestad's Blue Book of Gun Values, carefully grading it and adjusting a bit up/down depending on how similar shotguns are selling in your region (or whereever you intend to sell it).

3) Just ask MIA.

-Gary

6. guerini

guerini TS Member

Thanks,

I'll send him a PM.

7. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

I generally stay away from other people's prices, but here're couple things needs to be addressed.

1) Perazzi stocks are surprisingly inexpensive to buy in used market, don't make a big deal if it's 1" short. If people can live with the look of adj. comb, shouldn't be criticizing about the spacer.

2) The receiver has been refinished, the top lever is too much to the right, most likely means it's been rebuild, the good thing is, you don't need to worry about it for another 50000 rounds.

3) Ser. #s match is a plus for some people, to those who does, did you check engine & transmission #s when you buy used? What you do when you buy non-Perazzi guns? :)

4) The wood has been upgraded, beautiful. Perazzi never put such kind of wood on MX-3 without charging you 1/3 of the gun cost.

Regardless the above, "generally" MX-3 worth approx. $1000 less than a comparable MX-8. It's a good gun. Good luck with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

perazzi mx3 value