1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What's it worth? Mirage low step 30"

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by gun fitter, Nov 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

OK for the Perazzi experts. I'm looking at an older Perazzi type 4 mirage 70xxx sn range. Needs barrels blued but no pits and bright bore.

Briley series 1 chokes 5 ported barrels 1.530 kg barrels. No case!

It's available in the $4000 range. What should I offer?
    Joe

2. dead on 4

dead on 4 Well-Known Member

What's it worth? Mirage low step 30

I bought one with higher rib, good barrel bluing, 95% case colors with a tight action four years ago for $3,500. I don't know what the maqket commands today, But I would assume it to be less given the economy.

Surfer

3. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

3K max! A good rust blue will run you $350-450. The latest bluebook at 80% is 3K with 20% off that if older Ithaca/Winchester imported gun.

4. Brayburn

Brayburn TS Member

Just for a comparison, over here in the UK I bought 4 diferent secondhand Perazzi models that are all of the same age range of 57XXX to 80XXX 18 months ago, (1.) A MX4C 95% blueing, factory type 2 c/tubes, good dark grained quality weight stock with beaver-tailed fore-end no dents with 1 minor small scratch £1050.00p. (2.) A MX5C 90% blueing, factory type 2 c/tubes, good unmarked stock with slim tulip style fore-end that is a bit light weight in it's density of the wood £900.00p. (3.) A MX3C 98% blueing, factory type 2 c/tubes complete with extra and unused c/tubes in case with unused spring kit and tools, with a very good quality dark grained stock with adjustable combe and beaver-tailed fore-end $1100.00p. (4.) A MX8C Mirage 90% blueing, factory type 2 c/tubes, with a very well grained unmarked quality weight stock but with a rather lesser quality fore-end complete with an extra set of unused flush c/tubes. £850.00p. If I can help you find something email me. Kind regards Philip, South West Wales in the United Kingdom. (If you are used to farm work you might be welcome to come on a working holiday)

5. billyboy07208

billyboy07208 Member

There are a lot of Perazzi out there for sale right now.I never heard of a Mirage for 3k with some use,but its possible I guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.