1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What's Included for $333,333??

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Recoil Sissy, May 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

What

Fellow shooters and taxpayers:

Gitmo is the current home of exactly 240 foreign fun loving pranksters. You may recall they were captured in various mideast combat zones while either doing their best to kill our troops or just loitering - depending on whether you believe the ACLU or our troops' account of events.

In either case, Obambi doesn't like Gitmo. One his campaign promises was to close the place and transfer the pranksters somewhere else. He set January 2010 as the deadline for making that happen.

So... Obambi requested $80 million to transfer the murdering b@st@rds wherever it is he intends to send them. Of course, nobody knows exactly WHERE that might be. As a result, Senate dems have refused to approve the $80 million because as they have explained, Obambi doesn't have a plan for where they go and what happens when they get there. Not to worry, Obambi's liberal Senate friends went on to explain that they WILL approve the $80 million. They just want to see the plan first.

Well, I'm a simple sissy so I ask simple questions. For example,

1. Why doesn't Obambi have a plan. This isn't exactly a recent issue. Surely Obambi had something in mind when he was spouting off about it last year on the campaign trail. Even if he didn't have a plan back then, why hasn't he put one together in the six months since he was elected or perhaps in the three plus since he was sworn in?

2. Whatever the plan may ultimately turn out to be, how exactly did Obambi come up with $80 million as the proper and necessary amount?

3. And what exactly would you suppose is included in the transfer process that is expected to cost an average of $333,333 per prankster?

sissy

2. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

And where is the "debate" and "transparency" we were promised on these issues? I didn't hear any debate about raising the mpg standards, Chrysler sell out to the union, cap and trade, or Gitmo. Do you think some of that money will make it back to lib re-election bids?

3. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Another article (link above) has Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid making some uncharacteristically sensible remarks concerning the possibility of relocating some or all of the merry pranksters to the U.S. mainland.

Per the article above, "Democrats have made it plain they don't want any of Guantanamo's detainees sent to the United States to stand trial or serve prison sentences."

"We don't want them around," said Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev.

And Obambi's buddy, Harry is quoted later in the article saying, "I can't make it any more clear. We will never allow terrorists to be released in the United States."

Sadly, Reid has neither the integrity nor testicles to stick with this position. You may remember the ever feckless Harry was adamant about refusing to seat Roland Burris, the 'junior stooge' from Illinois, when Burris was appointed to fill Obambi's empty seat by then Illinois Governor, rotten Rod Blagojevich. Reid of course, folded on the Burris issue like the gutless weasel he is.

sissy

4. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Well Ojackass is probably going to give them a tour of NYC in Air Force 1 before he releases them in the general public. For 333K he will point out places of interest to the detainees: Ground Zero, Times Square, etc...

The liberals have repeatly told us that these Muslim prisoners are innocent, compassionate, tolerant, and all the other crap liberals appreciate. Why not then turn them loose in liberal enclaves? Like Pelosi's district in San Fran, they could show us their wonderful tolerance for Pelosi's diverse citizens. Then drop a few in Hollywood, let em stay in the spare bedrooms of the mansions in Beverly Hills, and Belair.

Don't worry though Obamai has your best interest covered.

5. Wyogoose

Wyogoose TS Member

Hmm, that works out to an even dozen M1A magazines. Coincidence???

6. hunter870

hunter870 Member

I think we're being shortsighted.

We have 240 undesireables in Guantanamo, Cuba. We've owed Mssrs Castro and friends the return of some undesireables since the Mariel Boatlift in 1981. Why not just open the gates and shoo them out?

If that doesn't work for you, then I can think of several neighborhoods here in the U.S. where they can be dropped off one at a time. If they are clearly identified to the locals, along with prior announcement of the time of their release, I believe the problem of what to do with them will correct itself.

7. locdoc

locdoc Member

I'm with you, 870.

Doug Whiton, P/W dealer/dist

8. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Might be a PC Alternative for live pidgeon shoots?

9. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

I have a solution. The problem is finding the 17,280 virgins!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.